U-Line 24" compact refrigerator with 4.9 cu. ft. capacity with convection cooling. Featuring U-Select controls, black interior, LED lighting and three full-extension slide-out drawers that are removable for easy cleaning.
Rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
4.9 cu. ft.
4.9 cu. ft.
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
Energy Star Certified
• U-Select® Control offers five distinct modes: Beverage: 34°F - 65°F, Deli: 34°F - 40°F, Market: 34°F - 40°F, Pantry: 34°F - 70°F, Root Cellar: 45°F - 55°F
• U-Select® Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
• Holds up to 100 bottles (12 oz) or 141 cans (12 oz)
• Temperature range: 34°F -70°F
• Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
• Three full-extension, slide-out drawers are removable for easy cleaning
• The lower bin is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
U-Line 24" overlay beverage center with a volume of 4.9 cu. ft. that holds up to 79 bottles (12 oz) or 123 cans (12 oz) and 10 wine bottles (750 ml). The black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the ...
U-Line high performance marine ice maker for boats and RVs. Featuring 23 Lbs. of daily ice production with a storage of 12 Lbs. of ice capacity, UV and corrosion resistant components, and a reversible door swing.
NOTE: Grand is committed to providing in-depth, accurate information for all items on its website. However, typographical errors can occur and occasionally specs can change without notification. As such, we strongly recommend you verify information with your salesperson to ensure the item will fit in your space and has all the necessary features you desire. Regarding typographical errors in pricing, Grand reserves the right to cancel a sale with a full refund if it is obvious an item has been advertised at a price significantly below market value due to a typographical error. If you have any questions or think you notice an error, please call 888-396-8165 or email us.