Dimensions:4.8 Cu. Ft. 44” x 27” x 27” (HxWxD)
Rating:4.5 rating from 2,420+ reviews
Does your washing machine let you do more? With the extra-large capacity of this top-rated GE washer, you can — and that means fewer loads with great results the first time. Although it’s simple by design, this GE impeller washer and its carefully designed technology prove that when done correctly, simplicity can be a winning asset.
Toss in the Full Load
If you can’t use the entire washer tub, then what’s the point of getting a large-capacity washer? Without the right engineering, a poorly designed washer risks shaking, rattling, and even damaging when overloaded. While every user should follow a manufacturer’s instructions, the GE GTW720BPNDG washer lets users take advantage of the full wash tub three different ways:
- Dynamic Balancing Technology keeps this top-load washer stable throughout the entire wash, reducing noise while ensuring the spin cycle operates at a full 800 rotations per minute.
- The Deep Fill option fills the wash tub with the maximum amount of water, so even the biggest loads get done in one wash.
- Instead of an agitator, this GE washer uses a low-profile impeller to provide the most useable space possible.
Together with a whopping 4.8 cubic-foot wash tub, you’ll enjoy having to do less loads of laundry and clean clothes washed right the first time.
Convenient User Features
Great appliances should work for you — not the other way around — which is why this recommended washer from GE comes with smart features that make the experience easier.
Most notable is the FlexDispense™ detergent tray that adapts to whichever detergent you use, whether it’s liquid or a pod. There’s even a special water jet that dissolves detergent pods before being introduced into a wash. This extra step ensures even distribution, so every garment gets the wash it deserves.
Take a closer look at the convenience of FlexDispense!
We’re also fans of the see-through top lid. It’s a small detail, but it makes a lot of sense. Instead of opening the machine to check the status of a wash, users can simply peep through for an experience comparable to a front-load washer.
A Competitive Clean
Top-load washing machines might be the older relative of the front-load washer, but models like this popular GE washer prove they’re not obsolete yet. On top of being an Energy Star certified washer, the GE GTW720BPNDG also delivers impressive wash performance with the following features:
- Preset wash cycles designed to help remove five common clothes stains
- Sanitize with Oxi uses the power of a specially formulated additive to remove 99.9% of bacteria and give your detergent a boost of performance
- Decide how much rinse your clothes need with multiple rinse options ideal for removing detergent, softener, or tough stains
- Select from 12 wash cycles
“washes my clothes quicker…more efficient”
“gets my clothes clean”
“this washer gets them super clean”