Grand Appliance gives an allotted amount of merchandise donations to nonprofit groups and fundraising events quarterly. It is a privilege of Grand Appliance to serve our community.
Please review our merchandise request form and policies.
The following steps will need to be completed before your request is put into consideration.
MERCHANDISE REQUEST PROCEDURE CHECKLIST
- Please fill out background information.
- Specify the type of merchandise you would like donated to your cause/organization.
- Describe your organization's mission and the purpose of your request (how the merchandise will be used- i.e. support your organization, auction item, raffle item)
- Provide tax exempt status/credentials for your organization.
- There must be a 30 day window to process all requests prior to events, etc.
All merchandise donations must provide completed W9 forms and tax exempt forms before requests can be fulfilled. See below how to download your state's tax exempt form.